Account about Bangor Industrial Accident Attorney

When an employee’s accident or recovery period is more than twenty days, they may be eligible for workers’ compensation, also known as “disability.” Pay for the first seven days is normally not granted if this is not the case. While it can seem unjust at times, each case has unique characteristics that lead to favourable outcomes. There are a lot of unanswered questions when it comes to industrial accidents.Get more informations of Gideon Asen LLC – Bangor Industrial Accident Attorney

Many employees and individuals are unaware that they have been involved in an industrial accident, and many more are uncertain what to do after it has occurred. If you are injured in a workplace accident, report it to your employer right away, no matter how minor the injury can seem at the time. Never report an injury until thirty days has passed after it occurred. Then you’ll want to get a Form 18 and fill it out, as well as keep a record of when you sent it out. It’s critical that you hold up your end of the bargain during this process. If you are unable to function as a result of your injury, you will be compensated for your time off. If the condition is serious enough to hold you out of work for more than 21 days, you will not be paid for the first seven days. As long as you are physically or mentally unable to return to work, you will continue to enjoy this salary and full benefits. During this time, if you lose a part of your body in a workplace accident or are left unable to function for the rest of your life, you will be eligible for certain benefits. The industrial commission will review your case and decide how much income benefit you are entitled to for the remainder of your life if you permanently lose a body part. If you are unable to function for the rest of your life, this remains constant.